Pages

Monday 7 October 2013

Product review: Asian at Home

Hiya all!

My first product review in a very long time! Yay for me!

Today's review is on Aldi's Asia at home, Pad Thai meal kit.


I took a quick snap of the box, forgetting to snap the contents...great job I know. It came with a packet of rice noodles, two sachets of peanuts and one sachet of the stir in Pad Thai sauce.

Let me tell you, it tasted nothing like any Pad Thai I've ever eaten. It was very disappointing. Once the sauce is mixed in to the chicken and veggies, there wasn't that distinct flavour that you want in your Pad Thai. It wasn't unpleasant by any means, it is eatable but disappointing.

I picked up this product from my local Aldi for around $3.50 which I though was a bit much for this product. Sadly I will not be buying this product again, I will however try the Maggie Pad Thai T home kit which I saw at my local woolworths.

I hope this was product review was helpful for those who crave Thai at home and aren't bothered to make it from scratch :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!