Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

Leftover Wednesday

Heyho!

I hope everyone is have a good middle of the week! I had every intention on putting up a blog post yesterday, but here in the tantrum household, Tuesdays are one of my busiest days of the week.

At my house Tuesday is swimming lesson day at the Sydney Olympic Aquatic Centre, grocery day, errands day and cook a huge dinner day. With the type of work my husband does he has Tuesdays off, I take full advantage of him and get him to push the pram around the shops while I dash about getting things done for the week.

Along with him having a day off, I like to cook him something special for dinner so yesterday I roasted a chicken (free range of course) with lots of pumpkin and sweet potato. Along with some YUMMY apple crumble for desert! If anyone would like my recipe for crispy skin lemon and herb roast chicken let me know!


Leftover Wednesday

Ah Wednesday, how I really dislike you. For me Wednesday equals cleaning the house of all the mess that was made on Tuesday. Boys will be boys, playing wildly with every toy in the house. It also means deep cleaning the floors from the dirt and dust that accumulated from Saturday which is also dreaded cleaning day.

Leftovers is always a plus because this means that I don't have to think of lunch ideas for myself and little monkey! HOWEVER Wednesday also means cooking dinner for my husband to take to work with him on Thursday.

If you haven't already noticed my week isn't like a 'normal' week where work is from Monday to Friday. No, my husband works on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. With that being said I do however have two 'weekends' but not one after another. Which is very frustrating for me...But never the less at least I have those days to spend with Mr. Hubby and he gets to spend all day with little monkey.

That's it for me today. A very long winded post but I promise at the end of the week it'll be a lot more exciting so watch this space glamour mums!



Destroyed roast chicken
Leftover hugs!

My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance. —Erma Bombeck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!