Pages

Sunday 4 November 2012

Weekly review

Heyho!

With my blog my aim is to review a range of different products such as: Clothes, beauty products, everything related to children and last but not least food!

So this weeks review will be on: Mádara decoface tinting fluid in the colour Sun flower.


I was so excited to receive this product! When I was reading the description I wanted to fall in love with it. So when it came into the mail you can imagine my excitement.

The box says that it tints, illuminates and lightly moisturises the skin. Tints yes, everything else. Dom Dom!

  • A light alternative to foundation. Ting!
  • Evens out skin tone. Dom Dom!
  • Disguises imperfections and fine lines. Double Dom Dom!
  • Smells like the cleaver plant. TING!!
If you like the smell of crushed up plants then this is the product for you. The scent is so strong at first I thought I was putting Alfalfa sprouts on my face. Although I must admit that this past month my face has been terrible.

I recommend using this product when your face is practically flawless, as I found that if there are any dry patches on your skin i'll highlight them with out saying sorry.

So with that said I'll keep using it as my face hopefully gets better. I'll probably do another review on it in another month or so to see if I've changed my mind about it.


Made in Latvia
Certified organic

Next I've got some things for my son.

I've always been quite keen on giving my son healthy snacks, so when I found these in my local Woolworths (health food aisle) and Big W (chips and snacks aisle) I was eager to try them. Introducing Healtheries Kidscare Rice Wheels.




These come in a few flavours. I've only every gotten the cheese and burger flavour, it also comes in roast chicken. Each rice wheel is bite size, so they're perfect for little mouths!

On the pack it says they're:

  • Gluten free
  • 70% less fat than potato chips
  • No artificial flavours (find that hard to believe)
  • No MSG


I absolutely LOVE these! My son loves the crunch and they taste just like naughty burger rings! I will definitely be re-purchasing these when I run out. 

Last but not least KIDS FASHION!

OK, so I'm obsessed with all sorts things but Fashion is definitely my numero uno! 

I got this shirt for my son this week from Myer. This shirt is by Pure Baby Organic Clothing Company.
The shirt retails for $44.95 but OMG this is the softest shirt you will ever touch! I love putting my little monkey it shirts like this even in the warmer months as you can easily roll up the sleeves or wear a plain cotton Tee under it and keep it unbuttoned.

The shirt also comes with an option of taking the little hoodie off to give it a more formal look.




Since the weather is getting warm I'll be pairing this up with some cute GAP denim shorts and either pairs of converse shoes.



Shirt: Myer
Shorts: GAP
Shoes: Converse DFO

Hope you all found this weeks reviews beneficial. I'd love some feedback on how my posts are going.

Hugs!

"Say what is true, although it may be bitter and displeasing to people." - Baihaqi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!