Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

Spring Clean

Messy Business

Heyho!

Although today is only Thursday and I intend on uploading some pictures of things I buy throughout the week and give a small review on things that I have tried within that week. BUT I just had to jump on here and give a quick review on a product that I bought about 2 weeks ago.

Thankfully I have been blessed with my mum's genes of being practically hairless, however I feel that maintenance is very important for our own self-esteem.

Introducing the New! Delightful Gel Wax from Veet.


When I first saw this on the shelf in my local Priceline I was really eager to try it out since I've only ever used the original 'honey' wax from Veet which I LOOOVE!

I picked the one that smelt like Lotus flower for normal skin. It also come in Almond oil for sensitive skin which is a blue tub.

On the get-go the product says that it is 1. High effective results 2. Pleasant gel texture 3. Easy to use. The wax comes with a spatula for applying the product and cloth stips to remove the hair.

So I went on my merry way and followed the user instructions for optimal results and started to wax my legs. At first I was quite impressed it removed all the hair that had wax on it. However after a few more goes at it on a different part of my leg...Oh goodness! I can't tell you how I managed to get wax in my hair, on my arms and God knows where else!

I found that the wax seeps through the fabric strip which results in sticky fingers. I also found that following the direction on how to use the spatula also played a part in the messy-ness.

All-in-all I don't recommend this product to someone who's trying this type of wax for the first time. Even though it smells nice and removes the smallest hairs, it's not the easiest wax to use. So sadly I don't think i'll be repurchasing this particular wax.

Hope your all hanging in there, Friday is just around the corner!

Sticky hugs!


"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!