Pages

Sunday 18 November 2012

Weekly review

It's that time of the week again!

This week I've got a bit of everything that I wanted to review. I'll kick of with something that disappointed me to tears (a bit over board).


As I mentioned before in a previous blog post that this was terrible. Sara Lee this is not a 'Deliciously Irresistible Ice cram', what it is, is plastic! I know I might sound harsh but this flavour made me sick. The vanilla flavouring was distinctively artificial like some cheap vanilla lolly you'd buy for 80c.
In saying that it was hard to enjoy because of it. It was so overpowering that one mouthful is enough to put you off.
I'm not saying that all their products aren't edible but this one comes under the list of  indigestible.

On a lighter note their new apple crumble is to die for!

Next would be a combination of lip colours I've been wearing everyday this week.


I managed to achieve this very feminine, summery pink colour buy applying an Estee Lauder lipstick in 14 Rose petal- Creme and over the top an Estee Lauder lip gloss in 09-Rock Candy-Shimmer.

**WARNING mangled lipstick in next picture as a result of a toddler licking off the top**




I LOVE LOVE LOVE the consistency of the lip stick. It is very creamy and moisturising. It has more of a pearly finish on its own, but when combined with the lip gloss it gives it a gorgeous glow with just the right amount of shimmer.
The colour doesn't last very long, however you're left with smooth luxurious lips. If you wanted you could just reapply the gloss on its own for a natural shine.

The lip gloss itself is dual ended which I'll post in a separate post in the next coming day as a part of my beauty regime.

Last but not least is my baby...who is always my favourtite!


I am just a tad bit bias...BUT ISN'T HE SO CUTE?!

My little on has been swimming since he was 6 months old and he's now almost 19 months. He has swimming lessons every Tuesday at the Sydney Olympic Aquatic Centre.
Last week we had the lovely people from Puddle pics come and take underwater pictures of the kids swimming.
Although my son is very competent underwater, the photographer was worried that he might swim straight into the lens. So my son's lovely instructor guided him under the water so he was at a good distance for the photo to be taken.

I ordered only 2 pictures because they'll be back next year to take more. They cost $45 for the 2 however the more you buy the cheaper they turn out to be.

That's it for this week's review! I hope you all enjoyed it!
Don't forget to comment and subscribe for the latest updates from tastytantrums! Also I keep forgetting to mention to follow me on instagram @tastytantrums.

Wiggly hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!