Pages

Thursday 15 November 2012

The sweetest of teeth

I don't usually do anything exciting on Wednesdays. But Yesterday was a special Wednesday! I met up with my awesome BFFs and got ourselves macaroon-ed out!


I'm going to go ahead and confess that I devoured 4 of these babies.
This box of 6 cost $15 or if you wanted to give these as a gift or take some treats over to a friend's place they provide larger quantities. The big mama is 24 macaroons for $55.

On that note, my sweet tooth this week has been troubling me. I just can't help but think about all the delicious goodies I can whip up! So this week I made the famous Banoffee Pie.



This was my first time EVER to try a banoffee pie. So I'm not sure as to how it's meant to taste but BOY DOES THIS TASTE GOOD! I'm not saying this because I made it but WHOA! Is this a rich treat!

I used a very simple recipe to make this, however I'm on the hunt for something a bit more complex to see the taste difference.

Hope this post was as enjoyable to read as it was for me to write! I hope you're all drooling over these bad boy!

Sweet hugs!


"Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first"- Ernestine Ulmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!