Pages

Sunday 11 November 2012

Weekly review!



Heyho!

It's that time of the week again where I review my most loved products from this past week. 


First off I'd like to give a shout out to my best buddies for surprising me with a beautiful ring from Pandora. I was absolutely elated when they handed me the bag with this gorgeous ring inside as it was my very first Pandora.

I have been wanted something from Pandora since forever and I was hinting to my hubby to get me something from there, but looks like my friends beat him to it!




If any one is interested in buying this little beauty, the ring is called 'Black spine, grey crystal. It has a little jewel in the middle of the flower!

The band of the ring is quite thin which makes it very comfortable to wear. The beautiful black spinel isn't too big which means it won't catch on anything and it isn't heavy to wear!


Next is definitely naughty... 


No words in any language that can describe this treat. Firstly Adriano Zumbo since making an appearance on Master Chef Australia has become the talk of the town. His treats are the Louis Vuitton of the food industry.  His mind blowing sweets are too good to pass up when you see them sold on your supermarket shelf.

This box of goodness retails for $8.47 at Woolies, they also carry his tantalizing macaroons in salted caramel and passion fruit and they also sell a very very very naughty mud cake all of which are $8.47 each. 


I love food!


This is the ultimate sandwich spread. Have it with some cold meat and salad leaves on beautiful multi-grain bread...Drool!
This is a mix of traditional labni and kalamata olives. It's smooth and the flavours just come together and tickle your taste buds. Enough said!

Lastly something not food related!


I'm always on the hunt for a good foundation. I believe that once you've found the foundation that works for you, stick with it and stock up on it. I also believe that if a beauty product says 'anti-aging' it doesn't mean you can't use it you don't have wiser skin.

This is my first time to buy foundation from Face of Australia. Since having a baby my skin has changed and all my usual foundations stopped looking good on my skin. So I have been on a year long hunt for a great foundation with full coverage.
I prefer buying full coverage foundations because you can also thin them out with a damp sponge or a damp foundation brush.
This foundation is full coverage and very easy to work with. It thins out into nothing if you want sheer cover. It has SPF which is great and it doesn't leave your face shiny or greasy like other foundations with SPF.
As for colour matching, they only have three colours : porcelain, beige and tan. I found that if you're in between shades, if worked in well it will match your skin perfectly.

So there we have it! I hope you found this useful. If there are any products out there you would like me to try out, don't be shy, let me know!

Big hugs!

'Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined'. - Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!