Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Back on the horse...

Day's 7,8 and 9...

Hello all, my sincere apologies for missing the last two days, I had let myself down and completely ruined the diet...I was eating chocolate and eating a bit of fruit (fruit is a big no, no in this diet). But last night I began to eat better again and the whole of today went very well without falling off the horse.

Here are some pics of yesterday's menu:


Breakfast:




Fried egg with mushrooms and a good dollop of cottage cheese. Accompanied with sliced tomato. 

Lunch:



WOW! This was an amazing roast chicken and may just get into recipe of the week ;)
I love the combination of lemon and rosemary on a roast chook!

And here is today's menu:

Breakfast:

Breakfast was exactly the same as as day 6, no changes to it. I find that boiled eggs with some salt, pepper and olive oil sit nicely in my tummy and keep me full for a very long time.

Lunch:



A beautiful light lunch that is totally filling. Leftover chicken from yesterday's roast, mushrooms, mustard seeds, rocket, baby spinach, salt, pepper, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Too good to turn down!

Dinner:



A big boys dinner it is today! A nice fat piece of chuck steak cover in mustard seeds with a side of cheats creamy mushrooms and asparagus. This bad boy was absolutely delish and very filling.

I hope that todays menu makes up for the missed days. Stay tuned for tomorrows whopper menu ;)

Lots of love!

P.S Don't forget to like and share my official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TastyTantrums

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!