Pages

Thursday 13 December 2012

Super High!

Day 11:

People it's that time of the week again where I prepare myself for the CHEAT DAY! WHOOHOO!

I can't wait I almost want to wait until 12 midnight to sneak in a little something naughty in! But alas I will hold myself until tomorrow morning (very early in the morning ;-p). I feel almost on a high from just thinking about all the things I'll be stuffing my face with...oh its too much!

Today was a very blah kind of day. I did manage to get in my exercise this morning before breakfast which was nice.

I purchased a 10 kg kettle bell and have used it twice this week already. I hope this will speed up the weight-loss as I have a sneaking feeling it wouldn't be that great this week.

In saying that, here is today's menu:

Breakfast:

Sorry once again I forgot to take a picture of it, but it was a tuna salad with rocket, baby spinach, mushrooms, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.

The tuna was quite spicy which helped my tummy rid itself of waste...if you know what I mean...

Lunch:


Here I have some more lamb Kafta/kofta balls however this time I added in some mixed beans. I also wanted to change the taste so I added a tablespoon of mild Australian mustard while the beans were cooking with the meat, this gave it a yummy sort of sauce which equaled as dressing for the salad that is hidden under all that protein.

I also decided to fry some pine nuts to add flavour and texture to the salad. This made the dish that little bit more delish!

Dinner:

No dinner today guys. I wanted to keep it light to prepare my stomach for the feasting that will be going on in the tasty tantrum household tomorrow!

There you have it! I hope this one lonely dish will spark an inspirational bulb! Don't forget to like and share my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TastyTantrums

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!