Pages

Friday 14 December 2012

Overload

Day 12:

I've come to the realisation how much I love food. I think I went way too far today (even though there are no limits). I managed to eat a whole heap today and I didn't think I had it in me. But I was adamant to eat badly...all day! 

So I introduce to you my very bad cheat day.

Breakfast:


YEP! Maccas, I haven't had a maccas breakfast in a very very long time, so today I decided to sneak out of the house early and surprise my husband with all these heart clogging goodies!

Lunch:


For this weeks cheat lunch we decided pizza was the best way to go. We wanted to stay far away from any type of protein, so our pizzas were a vegetarian and a margarita. These are our usual go- to pizza's from eagle boys as we can't eat any of the other options. But non the less these two are the best veg and cheese pizzas we've ever had!

Dinner:

There wasn't any dinner today. We just snacked on leftover pizza from lunch and had a whole heap of fruit.

Extras:


These were so tasty and of course alcohol free! We also had some macarons that I made this morning.

That wraps up our second official cheat day!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!