Pages

Thursday 13 December 2012

Face of the day

Face of the day

Today is a beautiful summer's day here in Oz and what better way to incorporate the sun and blue skies than to have a summery face to go with it.

There's just something about wearing barely there makeup during the summer season. It's light, simple and easy and  fool proof ;-p

Today I've gone for a powder foundation that is exactly my skin colour (as it should be). It gives good coverage without being too full on which defeats the purpose of summer/whimsical looks. I beautiful peach tone blush goes exceedingly well with Mediterranean skin tones (more yellowish undertones).

A coat or two of a mascara black or brown. And finish off a summer pinky-coral lip.

This to me defines summer.

Enjoy!

Christian dior
sephora.com


Mac cosmetic
$28 - debenhams.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!