Pages

Saturday 15 December 2012

Little things

Little things

I'm sure every mother would agree that they always want the best for their child. I for one wouldn't mind spending just a little more on my little monkey knowing that he will be wearing quality items that provide comfort and of course great style!

Since pregnancy I've always known that i was going to use J&J products on my baby. Today I used the regular J&J shampoo. However I do love the smell of J&J's milk bath much more. I also never forget to moisturise his little body as the summer sun can make anyone's skin dry up.

Bvlgari make this amazing scent for little ones. It's very fresh and summery. Perfect for this time of year.

Even though the son isn't shining very brightly here in Sydney, the son on days like this are at it's worst. So I never forget to apply sun cream on my little boys skin to protect it from the harsh Aussie sun.

Although I have a great range of hats for him to wear, the days he does wear one are very rare so i take advantage of it. He's at the stage wear he hates anything on his head. This can get very frustrating when playing outdoors. Any advice on this subject would be very grateful!

I can't get over converse shoes for kids. I absolutely love them. So stylish with great support for their little feet. These Chuck Taylor's are to die for! 

Hope you all enjoy what my little one is wearing today!

Don't forget to like and share my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TastyTantrums

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!