Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Running errands

Running errands

Today is running errands day! Even though after having a baby I am carrying a bit of extra weight (maybe more than a bit) but I don't let it discourage me from wearing glam clothes. Today I've opted for something very relaxed as the weather outside is stunning!

I can get away with wearing wedges because I won't be doing a lot of walking which can sometimes me a pain.

A light flowy top and matching coloured scarf allows for a lovely summery casual out fit.

Hope you all enjoy!

P.S please don't forget to like and share my facebook page for daily updates on diet, food ideas and useful tips on family, fashion and beauty: https://www.facebook.com/TastyTantrums


Calypso St Barth cotton shirt
calypsostbarth.com


Theyskens' theory wide leg jeans
$390 - farfetch.com


Blowfish brown sandals
jildorshoes.com


River island
$16 - riverisland.com


Wallis ring
wallisfashion.com


River Island bracelet
$16 - riverisland.com


Christian Dior lipstick
nordstrom.com


Balenciaga fragrance
balenciaga.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!