Pages

Friday 7 December 2012

Uh oh! We're in trouble!

Day 5 ahhhh:

Why hello there!

Today was officially cheat day! Sadly the day didn't last long enough. But surprisingly I didn't go as overboard as I thought I would.

My day started off with a deadly Banoffee pie that I made last night. Which meant that I was too full to eat a 'real' breakfast.

Lunch came along and I knew I needed to get more carbs in me. 
Le wrap was something my husband was craving for so off we went to our local Le wrap. I ordered a chicken and avocado wrap and oh my...oh my...Eating a tortilla has never been so good! The oozy cheese and ceasar sauce was absolutely divine.

The day went on and I devoured a big packet of Twisties, Bueno, half a packet of kitkat, some Lindt chocolate, fries and my favourite McDonald's coffee frappe. There wasn't much leftover from our stash of goodies.



My day has now ended with another Banoffee pie and a cup of herbal tea to ummm....ehm ehm...assist in getting rid of said cheating treats. The tea that I drink is called Nutri-slim tea



I have used this tea before when I first started losing weight and it helped a great deal. The effects of it is not instantaneous. However the next morning you'll reap the benefits hehehe.

So here ends my day with a cup of helpful herbs and good ol' Lord of the rings!




Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!