Pages

Sunday 23 December 2012

The end is near,

Hello all,

I realise that I haven't put up a post about my diet for a few days now, it's because I have kind of stopped. I have been eating well and still manage to lose weight. I will continue to eat all the protein and veg and stay away from all sort of starch and carbs.

Tomorrow will mark week 4 of the 4 hour body diet/slow carb. I hope by the end of the week that I would have lost a total of 5 kg pushing for 6 kg.

I will continue with it but not be so strict as, that is if I crave for fruit I'm going to eat it. I will monitor myself and if I feel that I'm not progressing as fast as I would like, then I will cut them out.

For the comings weeks I will be posting up recipes of everything that I make. It'll be a recipe-athon, along side my fashion and beauty etc. posts.

I hope you enjoy what I have install! In the mean time sit back drool over all these lovely treats I've been receiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!