Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Protein overload

Day 2:

Today I woke up with excitement of having my hubby home so we could have meal times together (my favourite days of the week). I had scheduled a protein fueled day that would not only taste amazing but keep us full in between meals.

Breakfast:


  • 3 egg whites and 2 whole eggs
  • 1 can kidney beans
  • 1/2 a jar of enchiladas sauce.
(sorry I forgot to take a picture)

Lunch:


Oven baked Salmon with Tuscan herbs. This was delightful, it was a nice change from the usual meat and chicken. I must admit I did over cook it (I really don't like raw fish).


Don't forget your over-sized salad!

Dinner:


Beef patties! These were so juicy and flavourful I could eat these for weeks!

I find it a little hard to eat dinner as I'm quite full from lunch 98% of the time even without being on a diet. But the more protein you eat, the more weight you're meant to lose!

I hope this was insightful. I'll be back tomorrow with day 3 of the 'The 4 hour body'.

Garfield says it best "Diet is DIE with a T"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!