Pages

Thursday 20 December 2012

Bland and boring

Day 17, 18:

Yet again I have fallen behind with my blog post on my diet....
I do have some good news though! I have lost 4 kg in these past 3 weeks! Yippee! +4 Hour Body is finally coming along according to plan (kind of) I am hoping that I will be able to reach my goal of at least 8 kg by the end of the month. So I'll be pushing myself just that little bit harder.

Unfortunately, I have not been taking pictures of what I have been eating, because to tell you the truth I have been off food since yesterday. I'm not sure if other who have done this diet have felt this way, but just the thought of having to cook more chicken or meat...I can't even think about it...

I've been drinking a protein shake as meal replacements, which is totally against the diet, but I find that it kills whatever hunger I have and it helps with my stomach to feel light unlike when I eat a whole heap of beans and meat.

Today I have been busy preparing for tomorrow's cheat day, stay tuned for some great treats tomorrow!

Sorry for the bland post today, tomorrow will be awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!