Pages

Thursday 6 December 2012

Preparing to cheat...

Hello all and welcome to day 4 of The 4 hour body diet. I have noticed some changes in my body, more specifically my skin. Since last night I found my lips had become really dry and no matter how much lip balm I'd apply it wouldn't go away.

As required in the diet, lots of water needs to be drank to aid in weight loss. I drink approx. 2.5 litres everyday and still managed to get dry lips. Hmmmm, not happy Jan!

Anywho lets get stuck into today's menu.

Breakfast:


I wasn't feeling very hungry this morning so I thought a protein shake would do for today.
One scoop in 300 mL of water.

Lunch:


Today's lunch consisted of lean beef mince and egg. Very easy and simple.

Fry half a kilo of lean beef mince until cooked. Add however many eggs you feel like, in my case I put in 3. Add salt and pepper. Cook until eggs are done. Ta-Dah! Very quick, easy, tasty and simple!

Dinner:

Today I decided not to have any dinner as I wasn't very hungry. I've also been dwelling on the fact that tomorrow is cheat day and I can't wait to dig into something very naughty for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

Which brings me to what I've done to prepare for our cheat day.


Yep! I've bought a whole heap of rubbish and I'm loving myself!
My husband has also requested that I make Banoffee pie which i'll do after I publish this post.
My only worry is that I put on so much weight on tomorrow it would have all gone for nothing, even though Tim Ferris says its fine, but i'm a tad skeptical. We'll just have to weight (excuse the pun) and see ;-p.

Until tomorrow my lovlies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!