Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2012

On the road again...

Day 10:

Today was a good day, I didn't feel that hungry until quite late into the day.  When I did eat I felt very full very quickly which I won't complain about.

One thing that I really don't like about this diet is, the fact that I haven't done so much cooking in a very long time. It is very time consuming and frustrating. Even though the author recommends eating the same few meals over and over again, I don't think that will sit well with my stomach.

But as promised yesterday today is a whopper of a menu, something very special and very tasty:

Breakfast:


Fried egg with sauteed onions, garlic, tomato, eggplant and some paprika.

Lunch:


Finally some beans! Here we have some no-fat kafta/kofta balls with half a can of mixed beans in some salsa. I know the mix of middle eastern and Mexican doesn't sound appetizing but believe me, this was uber YUMMY!

Dinner:


BAM! Here it is! Zucchini 'pasta' with lemon and garlic infused lamb. O.M.G this is amazing! The added lemon zest really brings this dish to another level. I think I've made my mind up for recipe of the week!

So there you have it my dears! Hope this was helpful to someone on a slow/low carb diet or just someone interested in something different.

Don't forget to check out my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TastyTantrums

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!