Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Hopeless case...

Day 16:

I'm absolutely devastated. I went to go weigh myself this morning and BAM! I was hit with a brick...no weight loss. Nothing. Zero. Zilch. I then proceeded to measure myself. It was only here that there was a loss, 4 cm around my waist. All other measurements were the same. Which leaves me with having lost 8 cm around my waist in these 3 weeks of dieting.

I guess it is something I should be happy about, but I want those scales to show me amazing. I've been told by many that due to female hormones and different times of the month weight varies and usually not very accurate at all.

Seeing as my hormones are all over the place I'd like to point my finger to those damned hormones. 

Sulk, sulk, sulk, here's today's menu:

Breakfast:

As usual it was egg with mushrooms. Today I added some tahini and I wish I didn't. BLAKHHH!

Lunch:


This dish is one of my very first dishes I ever cooked (I was 16). I've decided to cook it again after all these years and let me tell you it was so YUMMY!

This dish contains, chicken breast, eggplant (aubergine), tomato, cottage cheese (instead of yogurt) and a good bit of fresh mint leaves. I also used a bunch of spices, paprika, curry and cumin.

This even more delish with a side of rice :-(

Dinner:

Today my hubby and I had some lentil bites with homemade tahini dip. These are so filling and taste great!

Hope you enjoyed today's menu!

Don't forget to like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TastyTantrums

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!