Pages

Saturday 8 December 2012

FAIL!

Heyho!

Day 6:

Today has been a very difficult day for me. Although after weighing myself to be happily surprised by the number that was peering up at me I did...FAIL!

I call it fail because I failed to rid the house of the left over treats. Which led me to dwell on them all day, which then led me to devouring half a banoffee pie and two Kitkat sticks.

Shock, horror, gasp...I know, but i'm only human! I would also like to mention that I felt an odd since of tiredness throughout the day, even though I had a major sleep in. All of sudden I found myself face down on my pillow absolutely wiped out from doing nothing. I hope to get back on to my horse tomorrow and continue on with the slow carb diet.

Without further ado here is today's menu:

 Breakfast;


A very simple mean which consisted of a few boiled eggs and sliced tomato. Although this wasn't very filling it help with the rule of eating within the hour of waking.

Lunch:


If it looks unpleasant, it's because it is. Minced meat with spinach...no comment.

Dinner:


I'm so glad my aunty came over and brought me dinner today. I had been craving some charcoal chicken for some time. Here is Sydney's best charcoal chicken from Habib's.

There it is, my sad confession. I hope i'll be able to report good new tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!