Pages

Monday 17 December 2012

Boredom has entered the building...

Day 13, 14 and 15:

Once again I my deepest apologies for not keeping up with my daily diet posts. I'm afraid I've hit a diet plateau where I'm just over it. Although I have been sticking to it quite strictly, I've honestly just haven't been feeling very motivated. The food is starting to annoy me. Although I'm not eating as many beans as I should, just the thought of it makes me feel ill.

My once favourites have now become my enemies. I'm starting to dislike eggs very much, but sadly what is breakfast without eggs.

Anyway enough with the melancholy. Here are some pics of what I've been eating for the past few days.

Obviously breakfast hasn't changed so I will be posing pictures of the few new things I've been eating.



A traditional middle eastern dish called 'Fasooliya' i.e. lamb and beans in a tomato soup. I've also made some cauliflower rice which I think is absolutely amazing.


These babies are life savers! On a nasty slow carb diet this one something like this is a breath of fresh air. They are 100% slow carb acceptable and taste great!

These taste especially good as a light meal with a tahini dip (homemade) or even on a bed of salad leaves with a simple olive oil and lemon dressing.

There we have it for today, stay tuned for tomorrow!

Don't forget to like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TastyTantrums

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!