Pages

Friday 7 December 2012

Odd summer

Hello all!

I've decided to do at least 1-2 fashion post a week 1-2 beauty posts along with my usual reviews of the week and recipe of the week, this way there's a bit of everything and no one gets bored!

This is something I'm wearing today. Jeans with a long top for coverage.
Here in Australia our summers' don't always always stay warm. For example the weather outside is dark and cloudy, although it's not cold enough to wear a jacket, this cute top from Tory Burch does the trick!

I've paired this out fit with some black studded flats and a girl can never have too much bling even on casual days!


Odd summer


Tory Burch peasant shirt
toryburch.com


7 For All Mankind bootcut jeans
$300 - farfetch.com


Miss KG black flat
$31 - debenhams.com


Alexander wang
thecorner.com


Wrap watch
my-wardrobe.com


Crystal jewelry
$40 - lovelemonade.com




NARS Cosmetics mascara
$30 - johnlewis.com


NARS Cosmetics lipstick
$28 - hqhair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!